The HYDEAL II knee is intended for independent and active users weighing up to 125 kg.
• Suitable for everyday activities and certain sports (cycling, running, rowing machine) thanks to the absence of a cusp (or “over-centre” point) in flexion and a flexion angle of up to 145°.
• Its hydraulic unit is filled with high-performance oil: the knee accommodates changes in walking speed.
• In the stance phase, the 4-axis joint geometry delivers stability and safety.
• Can be used at temperatures between -10°C and +40°C.
• 2 proximal connection options: pyramid or M36 threaded connector.
• Available in orange or gey
The Hydeal II knee, manufactured by PROTEOR, is intended to be fitted to amputees. This product is a class-1, CE-marked medical device that is certified as conforming with Regulation (EU) 2017/745. Read the instructions for use carefully before use. Ask your prosthetist for advice.