PROTEOR USA is hiring a Sales Representative for Florida and Puerto Rico.
Sales Representative reports to the Vice President of USA Sales
The Sales Representative is responsible for influencing the sales and growth of existing and new Proteor USA products in the assigned territory of Florida and Puerto Rico. They will develop and implement sales strategies to achieve specific territory sales goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule and deliver sales meetings to assigned territory customers in an effort to provide solutions with Proteor USA products and services.
- Attain or exceed identified monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales volume goals.
- Represent the company in a highly professional manner consistent with the brand of Proteor USA.
- Utilize available tools to include literature, product samples, promotional materials, and electronic media strategically and consistent with company product sales and marketing goals.
- Report all customer and competitive activities thru utilization of CRM on a daily basis
- Become expert on the clinical and technical aspects of Proteor USA and competitive products. Utilize this knowledge to present solutions, overcome objections and implement our sales strategies.
- Utilize company resources in a responsible manner to ensure profitability. Submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 to 5 years of successful medical device sales experience
- Previous experience selling prosthetic and/or orthotic products is highly desirable
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and task management skills
- Demonstrated multi-state or large territory management skills
- Must be able to handle a rigorous travel schedule